Jan 31, 2009

when the fools found her guidance.

Dear Bugi,

"Is your favourite colour blue?
Do you always tell the truth?
Do you believe in outerspace?
And im learning you"


i dedicated tht words taken from yuna's song deeper conversation. the 1st verse really reminds me of you, ur favourite color and u always tell the truth, even so i dont know whether its true or not. but what i did know, the words u saying is making me alive.

Even so, i only got to know you. what? like 2 weeks? i dont care! i ignored them advises i just live the way i wanted to. im being brave. i just dont want to lose a guy who being so attractively funny and cute somehow. what do i believe is something that most people dont. but i know u'll believe in me. Since that i never wonder how bad u were before, i just dont care! u just giving me the light to move on again, to being i
n the air. currently giving me the most happiest time of my life.

However, even i didnt know whats gonna happen next. I realise that there's only one chance of a lifetime. Why should i waste you? i cant even find the reason why im being super dont care of everything! The only thing that i suppose to be feeling right now is fun! but now it has been getting so deep then its
cannot be called as fun, it is more than it. I somehow felt that it is worth adding you at myspace. =D
If you are not there by that time i am very confident that i could live my life even without nobody.

First time i met you, i suddenly change into the broken popcorn machine! i cant talk, i was nervous, i cant even feel my leg! and yeah, by the time you started to talk i was freezing! my heartbeat faster like so damn faster! I dont even got a clue on what i should say to you. It was like the first time i ever felt that way. I know it sounds kinda overreacted but its the truth.

If i were to talk about you, it will be like thousand years will not finish. Im just hoping that u'll be the one that im going to remember and someone tht i would die for . Im all out of words, but still my mind cant get enough off you. Ure just the guy that im dreaming for.

Sincerely,
Shierasharif

*okay, seriously dude! this will make u fly all the way to sky high!

3 comments:

lulu said...

ceh. layout baru, entry baru seswai dgn layout.berbunga2.

hhahaa.
bercinta la smpai lebam ok.
sy doakan anda berkekalan shg ke akhir hayat.aww

Anonymous said...

omg shiera! who is this dude weyhh?! i wanna knw!!hehehe :))

Sukuri said...

oh shet


*pengsan


:')