Mar 3, 2009

my bestfriend, my companion, my love.







anybody would ask, and anybody would hate. none of me will hate you no matter what. i am low and i am short, none of it make u go away. im cherished when you arrived. i am slow and im not fast, but u always there to wait. im not pretty, in fact im fat. but u always make me feel im HOT.
i love doing crazy things with you, coz knowing tht im not the only freak is so cool to me. yes, cant believe tht ure a freak too! i know the clouds are blue, but i see no flaws out from you :)
i might be a shit, i might be a trash but
i felt DAMN clean when i have you.
throughout the way,
i am so coloured when ure around. the black and white is no longer in me.
and you should know that im going to be
urs until my heart's clock stop ticking.
i dont know how far i can go without you. is it too early for me to say that
i wanted you in every moments tht im going through.

throughout the journey,
yes im clumsy! by the time we arrived there, so many things tht i forgot to bring, but its okay with you. drove me all the way to get my things. thanks

yes im a freak, but guess what youre too.
and
freak are meant to be with a freak right?

dear, ure unpredictable sometimes but im learning you. and it will be an immortal lesson for me. Im
BLACK & WHITE when your not here with me. i judge myself bad when ure not there to help me. IM HELPLESS!

im stuck over you, yes u got my head thinking about you almost everytime! i cant get u out of it. but guess what? i dont care!
i love it when ure there in my head. sorry but i cant get you out.
OMG!
what have you done to me.

im damn crushed over you.

in fact,
ILY




3 comments:

Sukuri said...

;')

Sukuri said...

why u always hv something nice to say?

lulu said...

ily2.hahahha