Oct 6, 2009

back in.

find out that i really had nothing to do tonight (assignment belambak je sebnrnye). so i decided to blog ! which i hadnt do for such a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time. see the o's pon tau brp lame dah.

this is wht happen to me.
im getting fatter and fatter everyday, the fats just wont come out. decided to work out, its really embarassing to go out around people because everyone started to notice the big changes in my body. balik kg je "happy ke kau? gemok do" yeah thanks ! my size have changed ! to a bigger one of course ! well to put this straight IM GOING TO WORK OUT ! mark my words. started the diet and workout already. just wanna get back to my old size ! where people cant even sees me. anorexia seems so cool to me nowadays ! i should try it. (menggelabah lebeh)

ouh people just when i got myself back to old. the picture will be posted ! keep on waiting !
(kalau kisah la ahah)

No comments: