Oct 11, 2009

nyam nyam !

gave my friend a love advise.
he found someone, someone that made him feel so flowerish inside.
and he's not sure of what choices should be made. he's afraid of being used by the girl. well actually he's afraid to try.
as for me i really think that love is something we should really do try, after we got it, hold on to it as hard as we can.
if we love someone, always afraid if we hurt 'em. but not to afraid of being hurt.

then he ask,
"what if i cant make her happy, then she left?"

i said
"if she doesnt try anything to help u, then thts her lost."

always not afraid to love, it might hurt, but it will heal slowly.

*i would love to eat everything one day, except the non halal .

2 comments:

Zulaikha Zulkifli said...

One of my best friend told me before that "what ifs" are for loser. Sometimes i wished i was one of them. Because I've tried, the other way around, to hold on, to the one I love. It turned out he love someone else.

P.S i wish "your friend" the best.

nrulazman said...

heh.
dr love seh kau.