Nov 24, 2010

whats left to tell ?

"haaaaaachuuum !"

habuk here , habuk there, habuk everywhere.
u guys can definitely guess what i mean right?
im back, but u know how im being "committed" with this bloggie thingy right ?

so heres hows things to me. finish with my semester 5. nervous (menggigil) waiting for the result (yaa right !) tell me what should we done when we are nervous? i got to admit one thing, im seriously having a major (anybody who watch how i met ur mother, will know the jokes that robin and ted made up after hearing the word major and general ! LOVE IT !) intimate relationship with my laptop. it keep on playing tv shows that i downloaded, movies that i updated everyday ! ohhh what a beautiful activity for now ! ooops still, my fats are everywhere, so i need to get rid of them ! anybody knows of any fitness center for ladies around shah alam?

so the thing is, every semester break, im going to set in my mind, to lose weight ! EVERY, yet it never happen ! GOD please get rid of my lazyness ! ish !

so heres the series im into right now ;

  • GLEE !
  • How i met your mother
  • Hellcats
  • Little mosque on the prairie (waiting for season 5)
movies that are so great ;
  • EASY A
  • Scott Pilgrim
  • Harry potter 7 (still waiting for the right time to watch)
  • unstoppable (pending)
  • 2 Alam (NOT !)
so, other than that, i just living my life as normal as what always happen when "shiera during the semester break does".
and this friday, i'll be going to Bukit Gambang, Kuantan. hope i have fun out there :)
thanks guys for reading my dusty blog. (if larat)

2 comments:

DyanaYunus said...

awww ada gambar aku tepi tu, terharu. dud, tuka nama blog aku der

Kurusdopoulous said...

pergi ajak yana berjogging. dia perlukan peluh.